The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. During the coronavirus crisis, we are adapting business practices in order to continue serving customers, while taking a number of steps to protect everyone who works in or visits our offices.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We remain open for business, and are actively monitoring the situation and following the direction of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We’re also monitoring all state and local ordinances to ensure we’re in compliance with respect to our business operations.
- We’re requiring all of our people to work remotely from home at all times, unless a specific part of their job requires them to come into the office.
- We’ve expanded cleaning and sanitation efforts to ensure a safe work environment.
- Access to our office is by appointment only; no walk-in visitors are permitted.
- We ask that all communication take place via phone, video chat, or email.
for an important memo about how Title Resources, our owned title insurance underwriter, is insuring our transactions and providing gap coverage.
for a list of all county recorders and their status.
It’s our pleasure to serve you during this challenging time. If we can be of assistance in any way, please let us know.