Based on the latest health and safety recommendations, we are enacting new social distancing policies across our offices. We have directed most employees to work from home through at least the end of the month.
- Our Tech & Data team is expanding support for remote work and virtual meetings, to ensure that the agents and clients we serve do not experience disruption.
- We are limiting visitors to our offices, encouraging virtual meetings when possible, and limiting the size of in-person meetings.
- We have limited employee travel. All large events within our company and industry have either been moved to virtual or cancelled.
- We have expanded cleaning and sanitation efforts in our offices to ensure a safe work environment.
- We are utilizing electronic recordings with the County Recorder offices in all Southern California counties.
We will continue to monitor the spread of coronavirus and follow the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other government entities; we will keep you informed. We appreciate your trust and will do everything we can to support you during this challenging time. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
for a list of all county recorders and their status.